The French Swimming Federation has the great pleasure to invite you to participate in the 9th French Open – FINA World Series to be held from Thursday, February 28th to Sunday, March 3rd 2019 in Paris (FRA).
We are proud to open this year again the FINA AS World Series 2019 and develop with you and FINA the visibility and popularity of our sport around the world.
Event: 9th Artistic Swimming French Open
Date: Thursday, February 28th to Sunday, March 3rd 2019 in Paris - Montreuil
Venue : Centre Nautique Maurice Thorez (50m-indoor pool)
21 rue du Colonel Raynal – 93100 Montreuil (FRANCE)
Pool size: 30m x 20m – Depth: 5,90m to 1,80m (see pool map attached)
- The competition will be opened to all FINA nations and be governed under the FINA rules. The event is part of the FINA AS World Series and will be organized according the FINA ASWS Rules and Regulations.
- The competition is open to clubs with the agreement of the concerned national federation.
- Event will include technical and free routines for solos, duets, mixed duets and teams; highlights and free combinations.
- 100% for each event (separate entry, integral draw, separate ranking).
- A maximum of 3 entries will be allowed per nation per event (except for national selections) but only one team per nation will be awarded on the podium and will receive a medal.
- Any entered routine may be swum. On site withdrawals will result in a fine of 80 € (except for medical reasons approved by the competition official doctor).
FINA Delegate: TBC
FINA Observer: TBC
Referee: Marie-Pascale BILLIET (FRA)
Scoring System: TBC
The Organizing Committee will produce accreditations with names and pictures.
Please be so kind to send us pictures of your swimmers and staff in the best delays and no later than Thursday, January 31st 2019.
On Sunday afternoon, at the end of the event, we organize an Exhibition Gala.
As FINA and LEN had recently instituted it, all delegations will have to participate to this final Show as it is one of the main factors to develop and promote our sport.
Solo, duo, trio, ballet, accessories, improvisations, everything is allowed to make this Exhibition Gala an amazing closing of this French week of competition.
Please note that no transfer to the airports will be organized on Sunday before the end of the Gala.
Please be so kind to inform the LOC what you are planning to swim before Thursday, January 31st 2019 so we can set up the Gala start list and organize the Show (music, lights…) in the best conditions (see Final Entries form).
We will all together make this Gala amazing!
The LOC is organizing a Farewell Dinner to celebrate the end of the competition. The dinner will be held at the venue. It will include a cocktail, a dinner and a dancing area for the end of the evening. We are looking forward to sharing this friendly moment all together.